Bronx inspection

Inspected a 2 family house in the Bronx today. There were the normal issues, like electrical double taps, and loose outlets. What was dangerous about this Bronx home was that the exhaust flue pipe was disconnected from the hot water heater. Carbon monoxide was entering the house from the lower level apartment!! We notified the homeowner who called the proper contractors to fix the problem. Good thing we were there!! The2 family house roof on this Bronx home was rubber with several patches so it will neeed to be replaced soon. We don’t often go to the Bronx for home inspections but I always love going there to meet people and the food is excellent!!

Posted by Frank Muscente

Leave a Reply